Mirena IUD User Group
oh by the way!
About This Group:

Users that recently got it and have had it for a while. Users that use to have it and got it removed are welcome to join as well. I'd like to have a group where everyone can share their input. **ADVICE, QUESTIONS, THOUGHTS, CONCERNS**

Founded by chiquita22gallo on June 14, 2011
15 members

oh by the way!

I failed to mention that besides the daily, continuous bleeding and occasional cramping, I also experienced back pain, extreme irritibility, fatigue and headaches (most likely due from the hormones Mirena was releasing).  Fun, fun! Sooo glad that device is out of my body!  On a side note, I was on OrthoTriLow for a year many years ago and my body did fine with this (other than more than desirable weight gain), so if you compare what the Mirena IUD does vs the pill, I would take the pill anyday, everyday!!! However, I am opting to stick with good 'ol condoms! I'm done putting my body through hell!!!
Mommyto3kids joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 04
Nickieair joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 17
veronicaalex13 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 27