Miscarriages Community
:-(

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

:-(

I m/c on 6/4/13. It was so bad had to be taken to emergency.. Im still greif stricken n it hurts me that my best friend and boyfriend doesn't understand.. Well actually my Boyfriend talked to his Aunt this weekend who has had 4 m/c and as of Saturday has been more sensitive n talking to me better than this past week. My Best friend on the other hand is trying to tell me I need to snap out of it already! I dont think its anyones right to tell you how long ur allowed to grieve!! I dont like that I feel this way but I cant help it!! I wish I could foward to a year from now in hopes that Id feel less sad and heart broken. I had vacation last I week was suppose to go to work today. I drive a bus and I know I am not emotionally ready yet!! I dont want to be around people such as family and friends let alone strangers!! Does anybody know How much time will my Dr. give me off? I dont care if I get disability or not. I just need my time to feel better physically and mentally...
Im sorry for your loss. This might sound silly but have you tried to talking to your boyfriend about how your feeling? Men handle their emotions differently so Id say he is confused and upset and might be unsure how to talk to you without accidentally upsetting you, its good that he's spoken to his aunt to try to understand how she felt, it shows he's trying to understand how to be there for you.
Time will help you to feel better but your right, everyone grieves differently. Talking definitely helps and so does a good cry but getting back out into the world helps immensely, maybe you can speak to your boss and ask if there is another job you can do for abit until your more confidant.
I'm currently going through my second miscarriage so I can relate to how your feeling, its heart breaking and confusing but you will start to feel better, it just takes times.
Sorry for your loss..Yes Iv talked to him and since he talked to his Aunt he has been better..I just hurt so bad cause I know my chances are slim because of my age. Also cause my Boyfriend already told me he is going to get a vasectomy! So insensitive I swear!! Iv since been to Dr. and they I still have tissue!!! They have given me meds to pass the remaining tissue but if it doesnt work I will have to have another D&c! Ughh I dont want to! I have been through enough already!! :-(  I have also gone to a therapist n he says I am a very sensitive person
n I just need time to grieve.. Thank you for taking the time to answer me..