:(
I had 2 mcs 1 in 2011,, and 1 in 2012.. Since my last mc I've been trying to get pregnant again but I cant conceive,, my doctor did a lil surgery cuz I had a cyst and was blocking one of my tubes 2 months ago... I'm feeling depressed because I can't get pregnant..any help advice anyone :(
I am so sorry ur feeling this way, but there are 3 things I would suggest you do.

1. Get an Vaginal Ultrasound to check that everything is fine.

2. Get a progestrone blood test 7 days prior to ur period to check ur ovalating. If ur ovalating then we know pregnancy is likely to be achieved. If for example u have a 28 day cycle, then u would have the blood test done on day 12 of ur cycle.

3. Read the review on Amazon for the Clear Blue Digital Fertilty Moniter.

Love Rachel x
Sorry I meant to say you would have the test on day 21 of ur cycle, not day 12!  Opps
Sorry for your loss  angie2854, I hope we both get pregnant soon with healthy babies.
Got pregnant (July 2012) after 2 months after going off BC.
Lost the baby somewhere between 9-11 weeks. And had a D&C at September 25, 2012 after a missed miscarriage. TTC ever since, I used to have cycles of 29-31 days. Since the D&C had irregular cycles of around 36-42 days (even on of 72 days).
Progesterone level last two cycles is very low. During pregnancy it was 18, which now i think to be pretty low also (maybe it was a sign).
Going to see fertility specialist next week.... Really want to have a baby.
What is out there to boost my ovulation?