Nervous that its happening again.
I'm 18, just recently got married and found out that we are pregnant. We are both so excited. but I'm worried. When I was 16 I was assaulted and became pregnant, I planned on keeping the baby because abortion isn't a option for me. but I sadly miscarriaged at 8w5d. I'm 5w1d right know. I'm having a work tight pull in my lower stomach. I'm nervous that I'm possibly having a miscarriage. And I never told my husband so I am kinda alone in my worry...Help.!! Should I get checked out of just want and see?
It's normal to have cramping so long as you're not bleeding. I know it's hard not to freak out, but it's not good for bubby. If you start a pregnancy diary it might help. That's what I did. I lost my first pregnancy at 9+5 I was 18. Now I'm 19 and I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow.(: trust me it starts to get better once you get to 12 weeks.(:
Thanks much!  It really helps knowing there is support out there.
That's okay, I'm here to help.(: Feel free to talk to me anytime! x