10 weeks, fetus 10 weeks but no heartbeat
I went for my first u/s when I was 10 weeks & 5 days. The midwife verified the size & development of fetus also 10 weeks & 5 days, however we could not trace a heartbeat. Also had a transvaginal u/s with the same result. This means that the fetus died that day or night previously. This is all too much for me to comprehend. The gyno confirmed diagnosis. Since 3 days I no longer feel pregnant & am now waiting to miscarry. I am overwhelmed with emotions & tried to continue working, however could not so therefore I am at home with my daugther (2 y/o) How long will it take to Miscarry? I want to let nature take its course, however I have an appt at the gyno on Thurs (2 weeks after no hb traced) to discuss D&C etc. Has anyone been in the same situation????
Looks like there hasn't been anyone on here in a while. But I thought I would share my story and see if I get any responses.

I was 10weeks pregnant when I went in for my first U/S last monday. They baby measured correctly but there was no heartbeat. They sent me to the hospital to get another U/S and still no heartback. Back to the Drs office I went. She automatically assumed that I had a misscarriage and scheduled me to come back the following Monday and talk to her about a D&C. I have done tons of research online so far on this. I have looked up numerous sites that show the signs of miscarriage. Which I have NONE of. So this really started bothering me. I have talked to many of my friends and family that have had miscarriages. They all personally think that my Dr is just wrong for assuming when she doesn't know 100%.

I am going back on Monday to request for more blood work and another U/S. I want to see if the baby then measures at 11weeks and if they have found a heartbeat yet. My cousin has a very healthy baby altho they didn't find her baby's heartbeat until 16 weeks. Yes 16 weeks...which I found kind of crazy. So I have not lost hope...and will not loose hope!

I just want every woman out there to go for more U/S and/or a second opinion! I am not giving up. I will not go and get a D&C done not knowing that my baby is for sure gone for good. I have read many of these inspiring posts that keeps me going!! Good luck to all of you women out there and I wish everyone the best in their journey!

I have a handsome son. A very beautiful daughter that we adopted. And now we have been trying for this baby for 2 years. By God's faith I am sure he will provide us with what we need! Much <3.
Yes my friend never lose hope, I wish my story was one of which brought hope but alass it isnt.
I miscarried last friday at 9 weeks and 3 days. I had cramps and brownish pinkish blood loss.
I have 2 healthy children of 17 ans 12 years old and am 40 myself, I have blamed myself for the loss of my baby because of my age, riding my motor bike, going to work and even taking folic acid and the flu jab. But the biggest hurt of all to day is because for the last 3 or so weeks I havent felt pregnant, inside I felt this.
On reading these most courageous womens stories it has been to some comfort to be to knew that this is not really my fault nothing I could have done could change the outcome, as my m/c was very fast.
the baby came away first then the pain and clots with  heavy bleeding today being the 6th day the bleeding has almost stopped.
Please do all you can and I pray it all goes well for you, do all you can as if the worse happens you will know that you done all you could. Sorry I couldnt be more positive for you. my prayers are with you mommy5n1 and all my HOPE'S too xx
Hi all

I havnt been feeling well for the last few days not morning sickness but a strange sickness and had some spotting on wednesday (dark brown blood), phoned the midwife and was told to go to eraly pregnancy clinic.  I had already gone there at 5 weeks and was told i was having twins then again at 7 weeks to be told there was only one heart beat.  so this morning i went to have the u/s and knew someting was up when i was told could not see a clear picture and would i mind having an internal scan, and still no heart beat, colleuge came in and confirmed no heart beat and looks like it had stopped groing at 8.5 weeks, i just brust into tears,and have been cyring all morning.  I have a 2.5yrs old and had no problems with him, but suffered with seizuers after him, and it took me a year and a half to get pregnant as i have irregualr periods.  I am booked in on wednesday to remove the pregnancy as i feel like i can put some clousure on it rather than wait 2/3 weeks for nature to take its course.  I am lost, confused................and just feel empty.
I am so sorry for your lose. I too had a miscarriage on 1/25/11 and I burst into tears when I was told there was no heart beat. My husband I have been trying for almost a year and to finally get pregnant was so exciting. I had a bad feeling and just so happens I had an appt that afternoon. I asked if I could have an ultrasound to ease my nerves only to find out the heart beat had stopped with the last 24 hours. I was almost 10 weeks so I had a D&C 1/28/2011.  I was scared since I had never had any kind of surgery before. But it wasn't all that bad. I had alot of cramping for a few days but here I am a week later and im just barely spotting. I have continued working so I could stay busy. I find my self sitting at home thinking about everything. I will have results from my doctor in a few weeks. I praying they can tell me what went wrong. I understand how upsetting this can be as I was crushed but I am ready for the doctor to release me to have intercourse so we can try again. I know one day I will have a healthy baby. I have prayed every day that things will work out and I have faith that they will and im praying the same for you.

To all of you who have suffered from losing a baby in any way, you have all of my sympathy. I now know how hard that is and pray all of you have a better out come in the future. I am truly sorry for everything you have been through.
I also had a m/c on jan 28th I have had 2 healthy babys b4 this and thought this would never happen to me, I am still shocked that it did. On reading the stories of every brave woman who has been willing to put her story on here has eased my pain some how. you also have helped with this so I pray the Lord showers His blessings on your life and pray for your future baby much love lou x
I am glad my story can help you. Each day I get better. Each day it gets a little easier to talk about. I know as soon as the doc says we can try again we will.  Thats what keeps me going. I now know that I can get pregnant and that was my fear at first that I wouldn't even be able to get pregnant but now that I have we will work very hard to get pregnant again and pray for a better outcome this time. I am so sorry for your lose and pray that you get pregnant again and have a better outcome as well. I was so heart broken. I trried reading some poems from other mothers but it was too heard to read some of them. I feel your pain and hope everything works out for you.
Thank you so much, my thoughts are with you x
Thank you so much. I am 42 andafter 20 years of marriage thought that I would never have children. I became pregnant and we were over the moon. I went for my 12 week ultrasound yesterday and the baby had no heartbeat and was measured at 9 weeks. My husband and I are absolutely devestated as this may have been our only chance to have a baby. I am scheduled for a D&C next week but am hoping to miscarry naturally before then.

It is so nice to hear that others have been in this situation and have worked through it.
I was 9 1/2 wks expecting when I had to go to the ER for very light blood streaked discharge,  but I have 4 kids, the baby is 11 months. I never had any spotting with any of them, so when I saw it, I knew it was odd for my body. After a vaginal u/s, I was told the fetus had no heartbeat, and had stopped growing at 6wks gestation. 2 days later, a second u/s confirmed that information. So I have been carrying a baby that has passed away for  4wks? The doctor suggests a d &c because I'm not expelling. (the blood streaks, and brownish spotting stopped for the most part. It comes about once every 36hrs as I wipe using the restroom) I'm being told that the demise probably occurred 4wks ago.  I have an appoint for the procedure on Tues (it's sunday night) I REALLY don't want to do it. I didn't want to loose the baby, why would I want to take myself there, strip my clothes off and let a stranger take something from me that's my miracle... NO. I don't know how long I can continue to wait to expel at home, naturally. Emotionally, and mentally I'm so messed up. Could there still be hope for me?  I believe in miracles and my Lord Jesus, and i have been asking Him to show me His Will & plan, but I'm so cluttered in my own head, when I think I hear I tlk myself into the opposite...Any words would be appreciated
I had a 16 weeks miscarried. There were no heartbeat and it took less than a week to happen.
I got pregnant again in  8 years. He is now 13 and is a  healthy boy.
I'm sorry, but if ultrasound shows there is no heartbeat the baby has passed and won't come back to life. You can choose to sit and hope it will naturally pass, but be warned it could take several weeks to do so and can drag the process out much longer. My dad's girlfriend carried her baby for 11 weeks after it died and had no idea. (She had missed two doctors appointments due to being away on vacation and such) You should also be warned that the longer the remains do stay inside you, the more you risk infection which in turn can damage your fertility or cause many other problems.
We went in this week for a 15week check-up, no heart beat found with ultrasound or sonogram and baby measured at 10 weeks. D&C scheduled for Monday, should we even bother with a second look as it seems in this type of situation, it usually does mean miscarriage.  We were just shocked as I have had no signs of miscarriage and body still feels pregnant.
June 29, 11..it was my 1st appointment...Me and my husband was happy to see the heartbeat and find out im 6 weeks pregnant...July 17, 2011 i resigned from my work..coz i cant handle working 12 hours and i want my baby to be healthy...1 week before my 2nd appointment...i felt cramping of my lower abdomen, very bad headache, vomiting(vomit until my tummy empty) and lower back pain but no bleeding...July 27,2011 morning..while taking a bus to see doctor for my 2nd appointment..i always complained to my husband my lower abdomen very pain....so waiting for us to called our number...The doctor took US and she saw my baby grow in a normal but she cant find my baby's heartbeat...my heart pumping sooo fast and started teary..she did again using trans-vaginal US. still no heartbeat...Soo She said sorry...And she told me to do US again after two hours...and we did but the result still the same...Going back home sooo depress and very sad...Its was my 1st baby and im 10weeks pregnant..and knowing i still carrying my baby inside my womb which is died...Cant sleep, always cry and a lot question inside my mind..although my husband is there to comfort and mend me but still very pain..and cant imagine how this thing happened to me..The day after tomorrow...i went back to Hospital for evacuation of uterus...still im crying and Depress until I forgot my Birthday on August 01,2011...Today is 11 days after they evacuate my uterus...Im still depress and want my BABY BACK!!!....and don't know what to do especially now..im jobless ( very hard to find a job cos im a foreigner of this country)..no parent and friends to be with me... in short im alone if my husband working..I know time will heal and God have plan to all of us....this site helps me to be strong..a big thank u.. "No farewell words spoken, No time to say Goodbye, You were gone before we knew it and only God knows why"..
Came across this forum while blindly searching for some perspective on the recent news of my impending miscarriage.  I thank everyone for their posts, because while in this time of overwhelming sorrow, it helps a little to know that others have felt the same way I am.  I was 7 weeks 2 days at my first ultrasound, doctor noticed what she said was a strong heartbeat and everything was great.  Went in yesterday for my 10 week 2 days ultrasound and the babys heartbeat was gone and baby was only measuring at 8 weeks 1 day.  Didn't have any signs or symptoms of a miscarriage, so this came as a complete shock to my husband and I.  We are devastated.  Unfortunately for us, we have fertility issues and had to use IVF to get pregnant.  This was our last embryo from our IVF cycle.  Anyone else out there experience such a miscarriage after IVF, it feels so much more painful knowing that we can just "try again" in a couple months.  I will now wait until this weekend to take the medication that my doctor prescribed that should begin to expel our precious little baby.  I wish I could wake up from this nightmare.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  I too went through the same agonizing and horrible experience of loosing a baby.  I found out we lost our little one at ten weeks.  The doctor said it stoped growing at 8wks.  I know what you are all going through and it's a nightmare.  Just be strong and know that God doesn't give us a load we can't handle and He knows why He holds our precious babies in his hands.  The only advice I can give you is double or triple check for that heartbeat.  This will only help convince you of the reality you are facing and so that you won't have any doubts if you elect the D&C, but it won't bring the baby back unless it's God's will.  In my case it wasn't in His plans.  After you make sure, I would then opt for the D&C.  I decided to let my body naturally pass the baby.  But it was an awful experience for me.  Nobody told me that letting it pass naturally is just like giving birth.  You go through all the labor pains and they never gave me any pain medication.  All they said I could take was motrin, but if you've had a baby before, you know that doesn't do a thing for the intense labor pain.  I went a day and a half going through the pain and then in the end I ended up having to do the D&C because they were afraid of infection.  I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I just wanted to warn you of the process of letting the baby pass naturally.  I hope this helps.  Take care, and know that God will see you through this and this will only make you stronger.
Hi I have recently had two natural misscairages. the first was at 13 weeks it was messy with pains like period pains. the second was at 6 weeks i hardly noticed it but you justknow thats it when it comes out, gross. i  gonna keep trying they told me they only investigate when someone has miscarried 3 timesin a row. I wish you luck. i find this site comforting and fel normal seeing so may other women suffer the same loss.  
I am 20 years old, and this is my first pregnancy. When my fiance and I found out I was pregnant...it was hard to accept at first since I had no job, and we both had little income to live off of.....we in time came to the realization that we are having a baby...I found a job and the income situation looked brighter. I went in for my first appointment August 12th 2011.  They said I was 7 weeks pregnant....they took blood...and the normal tests and I followed up on the 16th for my first ultrasound. There it was plain as day...only looking like a small bubble...but it was definitely there...they had told me they heard a heartbeat (but i never heard one) I was scheduled for a 4 week check up on September 6th.....and that day is the day that I will never forget. It was a routine check up so I went in by myself. I felt normal...no out of the ordinary symptoms....and the doctor came in saying we would try to get a heartbeat today...but it varys with each pregnancy and we may or may not get one...there was no heart beat detected on the Doppler monitor so the doctor suggested we try an ultrasound....again no heart beat....(the whole time the doctor had the screen turned away from me so I could not see what she was seeing) I insisted on seeing my baby but she never complied...she said there was no heartbeat detected so they would try the trans-vaginal ultrasound...again no heartbeat.... she concluded by saying that i had a missed miscarriage....I could not understand how or why this happened...I had not experienced any signs or symptoms that anything was wrong...the doctor set me up with an ultrasound a week after her diagnosis to see if anything had changed and we are going to that appointment tomorrow....not sure what they will say....just curious to see if anyone has had any similar situation.....
Sincerely...Kat
Hi all,

This is the first time am posting a message online. I am sooo grief stricken today as I have just been told my precious baby has no heartbeat!!

I wailed so loudly and just wanted to die...this is my third pregnancy and third miscarriage!! Life can be so cruel. I literally don't know what to do and how I am going to move on. I have another appointment in a week to "confirm" the prognosis which the doctor told me would not be good as it is very rare for there to be a heartbeat after none is found.

I have read alot of the posts here and although they are sooo sad, they somehow comfort me to know someone else understands and feels the pain am going through. OMG!! OMG!! Am numb with grief and shock...thanks for reading my post. Take care all and may our dream of having a baby come true one day.
my wife is 9 weeks pregnant and today we found out baby has no heartbeat.  The doctor quickly recommended DNC and has scheduled my wife for D/C this coming wednesday.  I am sad and I just dont know what to do.
october 12 2011 when I went to get a sonogram. while she was doing it she couldn't hear a heart beat so she did it the vaginal and still no heart beat im 9wks&1day. since there was no heart beat she said its dead.so I have to wait until I miscarriage so idk I dnt have pain at all is it a possiblily my bby still alive
I was pregnant twice and both times my babies heart stop beating at 16 weeks the first time i had a d&c n the second time i had an emergency miscarriage provoked i had to delivered my dead baby is the worst experience ever. Til this day no doctor has answered my question why???
I am 10wks 7 days and the last two days was told from two us that n heartbeat but the baby measured 11 wks and normal size no pain no bleading and still have all symptoms was schedualed for d&c thismorning and did not go my body and heart doesn't tell me the same and I can hear it with a sthescope and others can to what to do
I went for my ultra sound scan today as 12 wks. Unfortunately it wasn't good news, my baby is the size of a 6 wk baby! There is no mix up with dates etc... I've not miscarried, just had the odd brown discharge which is meant to be normal. Everything seemed to be fine and was matching to the book. Feel very sad, confused and angry. I've been given another scan in a weeks time to see if any growth, if so, I still know it's bad news. Has anyone else experience this?!  
I do beleive in miracles like you.im in the same situation at 9 weeks there was no heartbeat i had 2u/s and 2 transvaginals on the same day and they couldnt find the heartbeat.Dr told me I had 3 choices to hane a dc or to take a pill or let nature take its course me and my husband told her that God had the last word next week I have another ultrasound.if i get the same answer I might just have to change doctors.one of my friend had the same situation but in her case they gave her the pill they didnt tell her what it was for until she asked them.they told her that it was to flush the baby out she told them wait a minute im not taking this she got a second opinion the baby was fine now the baby is healthy and 7 months old
i believe i am 12 weeks this week.  although i may be 10 or 11.  in any case, they tried to find a heartbeat with the doppler two days ago.  two nurses tried... nothing.  i was shocked because i feel pregnant and i have noticed my belly firming and growing.  they ordered an ultrasound.  no heartbeat.  they said that development was around 6 weeks.  i didn't expect any of this.  i thought i was just going to meet the doctor.  

i have had some brown discharge that began after intercourse earlier this week.  since then, it has not been very consistent, just here and there and small amounts.

they wanted me to do a d&c.  they did a pelvic ultrasound.  i don't want to give up hope.  i'm going back next week to request a vaginal ultrasound.  i just need to be sure.  there are a few cases of misdiagnosed miscarriages, but that's too many for me to accept that there is no hope.  

i'm hoping for the best!!!!  but i am so scared.  i feel for you and know what you are going through.
Hi my mum is pregnant 10 weeks, shes gone to the doctors and there is not a heartbeat, however she wnt 2 weeks ago, and they told her to go back today. however is very upseting as i thought everything will be fine, she has to return next monday, and see if theres a heartbeat, and if the baby has grown. i have faith in god.....omg im really worried hopefully everything will be fine.
Have just found out I'm not pregnant after my first scan at 13 weeks pregnant and I'm devastated. The sac is still growing but no baby in there
hi I wentfor my 12 week scan on Monday and was told baby measured at 9 weeks. at first we thought this was impossible and I told tech I had done pregnancy test 10 weeks ago (but intact was only 8 weeks ago) after hearing this he asked if I had any bleeding or cramps which I have had neither he showed us the foetus and looked normal but couldn't find a heartbeat. I was then put in a room and told I had a missed miscarriage. I still haven't had any bleeding cramps or indication that anything is wrong and on Monday they want me to have an abortion but something is telling me that there is a chance they were wrong and that because I got my dates wrong and told him 10 weeks not 8 that he maybe struggled to find a heartbeat and put 2 &2 together and stopped looking. I keep asking for a trans vaginal scan to confirm but they keep turning it round saying 100% sure it's gone. I have done the hardest part of breaking the news to family so I have accepted it but something just keeps telling me it's wrong and not to have abortion on Monday. I new I was pregnant before ieven missed a period I just kinda new (not a hippy or fortune teller or anything) and I'm getting the same feeling now I still have pregnancy symptoms and still no miscarriage symptoms. has anyone had similar or knows what they r talking about please help me xxxxxx
hi, i am 9 weeks pregnant, i went for a ultrasound  and found out that there is no heart beat, i was an emotional roller coaster, they were telling me i have three choices d&c, the pill or let nature take its course. they have only done one ultrasound and could not find a heart beat, I don't find that is enough although they had 2 other doctors check the ultrasound i need to know for sure, i wish that they would just try more, another ultrasound or even a vaginal ultrasound but they have not offered any i go back to the hospital in a few days and will tell them i will not go any further as we know our bodies the best, i have a feeling they made a mistake or that there is still hope to find one. If any of you are unsure i would suggest to do as many ultrasounds or as many things as you can before going through with an abortion or d&c. Many doctors make mistakes or sometimes in the babys position it is hard to find heart beat therefore i suggest to do as much as possible to be sure. even if there is no heart beat going through with this will give me more closure and hopefully for you as well. Best of luck to everyone, I will be praying for you
I am 13 weeks pregnant went for a u/s and they said the baby had past around 9 weeks I got sent home and told to wait for It to pass I'm not in pain and spotting anyone know how long and painfull this will be I don't even know what to look for :-(
My family doctor was able to find a heartbeat at 11.5 weeks, but at 13 weeks (Dec 5th), I visited my OBGYN for the first time, and the heartbeat couldn't be found.  I had a blood test, an internal and external ultrasound, and both internal and external ultrasound at another facility the next day - all of which confirmed that I had miscarried, likely within the few days before.  I waited a week with no symptoms, and after another blood test which confirmed that my HCG levels continued to plunge, I took my doctor's prescription to induce a natural miscarriage (Dec 10th).  I took the precription vaginally at 7pm, period-like cramps started at 9pm, progressing to very painful contractions and some bleeding at 11pm, and almost unbearable contractions by 3am.  At 3:45, the pain caused sudden vomitting and sweats, immediately followed by what felt like a sudden internal flush of clear fluid with the fetus.  The pain immediately subsided, and followed by regular contractions and the passing of more grey/pink tissue (sac), placenta and blood several times each hour until 7am.  Cramps, bleeding and occasional passing of tissue and placenta-looking clots continued all day (Dec 11th).  Bleeding is now fairly light - comparable to a 3-4th day of my menstrual cycles, and cramping/contractions are continuously less frequent.  The first 12 hours were the scariest - these things helped me cope with the emotional and physical pain:
-My husband stayed close and helped to comfort me through the pain, helped clean vomit, brought water and tea
-heating blanket
-Extra-strength Advil helped to reduce the pain (I stopped taking it after I doubled the recommended daily dosage in the first 5 hours) - I can't imagine how unbearable the pain would have been without it

Hope this helps
I am so sorry for all of you fellow women going through this heartbreak.I am 18 years old but turning 19 in few days(I was hoping for good news before my birthday). Last year I had a miscarriage at 3 & 1/2 months of pregnancy. Today I went to the doctor to be tested to see if i was really pregnant. (I took 2 pregnancy test at home both were positive) I passed the pregnancy test the doctors gave me as well. I was told I am 10 weeks pregnant but during the ultrasound I was told there was no heartbeat to be found. What I truly believe now is that I should hope for the best and ask God for a miracle. I hope the nurse just made a mistake but all I can do is pray. I'm having such a hard time especially since this isn't the first time for this to happen to me and my boyfriend. On top of that my sister had 7 miscarriages before she had her 3 beautiful children. I hope God allows me to have this child, but if not this little angel,I pray one day we can have a successful pregnancy. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated. My prayers go out to all you special women.
I want to thank you all for your posts! Just reading through has made me feel much more comforted. You are not the only one!!!
i had a scan at 8 weeks but was only measuring 6 weeks the next week went back for another scan no heart beat i cant get my head around it am now booked in for d and c on friday i cant get my head around how can this happen no bleeding no pain can anyone help me with this
i was diagnosed with pcos 20 years ago. Had fertility treatment to have my son 15 years ago. Met a new partner 5 years ago. tried for a baby for 3 years and nothing happened so decided to ask for treatment again only to be told at 43 i was to old. naturally got pregnant 2 months later. I had a scan at 9 1/2 weeks, the baby had a strong heartbeat. Went again for a 12 week scan and they couldnt detect a heartbeat, The baby had died at 11 weeks, i had no pain or bleeding. I opted for the d&c as emotionally wouldnt have been able to handle waiting for a natural mc and seeing the sac coming away. i did ask for a scan before they performed it a week later just for my piece of mind. My partner looked at the screen as i couldnt and he said the baby had started to crumple so i knew for sure the doctor was right and that i had made the right decision. That was in October last year. Found out today that i am pregnant again. So fingers crossed everything goes ok. Thought are with you all.
I am in the same position as your friend, was her HCG rising or falling when they told her to miscarry naturally? I really need to know. Please!
I'm sorry for your loss but I feel your pain. Today is Monday and I had the D&C done on friday 3/2/12. The thing that breaks my heart is that I had an ultrasound on 2/25/12 and they said my baby was 10w4d and hearing the sound of my baby's heartbeat was magical. It was very strong beats and it made me very excited. I'm also 18 years old, so i was skeptical to keep him/her. I've already had one abortion and that devastated me, and I knew emotionally I could not handle doing that once again. So I told my aunt I was pregnant and she wanted to make sure everything was okay with the baby and took me just a week later for an ultrasound -- 3/2/12. I knew exactly how far along I was, i should've been 11w4d. The doctor measure the baby and claimed that the baby was 10w4d... I couldn't believe it. The ultrasounds used by both doctors were both advanced and similar and I had the ultrasound picture as well. There was no longer a heartbeat.. and I had done the D&C right away. The baby gave me the chance to hear his/her heartbeat then passed away that day or the night after. That's breaking my heart still just knowing that... Ladies stay strong, someone told me that naming your unborn children will have you have a little closure. If it was a girl - Lyla Rose and boy - Cody Eli. As women, we won't forget our babies, and may they rest in paradise.
Am in a tough situation am thinkn of all horrible thngs,am in matric n am 3 wiks pragnant,I want this baby more than anything but am thinkng skool amd what it will do to my mum....I need advice
I am so sorry for everyone that has gone through this heartbreaking problem I to has go through the same thing. just Tuesday i went to my routine ultrasound,  at 11 weeks and found out my baby had no heart beat i could not believe it i am so devastated i had to do a d&c as well I could not wait to miscarry i could not do it i really wanted this baby i feel so sad and empty inside.  I would like to try again but i am so scared of this happening again. Can some one tell me what is going on there are to many women going through this problem and no now seams to know what the problem is.  Oh God Please HELP US
I had my first ultrasound at 6 weeks 5 days. Fetal heartbeat was at 87. I had my 2nd ultrasound today at 9 weeks. The technician said there was no heartbeat and it looks like the fetus stopped growing 2 weeks ago. I don't understand. I still feel pregnant. I have had no signs of miscarriage. I feel a second opinion is in order. Anyone else experienced this & what was the outcome.
Confused and anxious
I to was told at my 10 wk ultra sound that there was no heartbeat and that there has been no growth since 5wks. Very confused why would my body hold onto the pregnancy for 5wks. I still am pregnate and still have all the symptoms. I am asking for a 2nd ultra sound and internal ultra sound as well at our appt tom. I feel your pain, this is my 2nd 5wk misscarriage/ no growth. My 1st one was a spontanus abortion. this one my body is still holding onto.
I am feeling a lot less alone after reading all of these stories from women who have been through what I am experiencing. I was so broken hearted when I went to the ER for light bleeding only to find out that my 10 week old fetus had stopped developing at 8 weeks and that there was no heart beat or movement. I was devastated. Te next day I went to my doctor’s office to have a confirming ultra sound. I was pleading with God, please let it all be a big mistake, let them be wrong, let them find my babies heartbeat. Sadly that was not the case, still no heartbeat no movement. I was broken, torn, feeling disconnected from the world. It broke my heart to watch the monitor, looking at my baby just lying still and being told that it had been dead for at least a week. How could I not have known? My husband and I decided to schedule the D&C for Friday, November 2. I was terrified. However on Thursday evening I started having excruciating pain, it felt like my insides were coming out. I sat on the toilet for close to an hour as I passed chunks of tissue (my baby). You can’t make out what you see you just know that what you see can be any part of the tiny life that was inside of you. I plugged in the heating pad and put in on my abdomen the pain then subsided. It came back with a vengeance. I was on the toilet for another half hour passing more chunks. I am scheduled for a D&C in just a few hours. I will ask them to give me another ultrasound before the procedure. I just pray that my body was able to successfully pass everything on its own so that I don’t have to endure this surgical procedure. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Thank you for sharing your stories, you have given me hope and brought me a bit of relief, knowing that I am not the only one who's been through this traumatic experience.
I had a miss carriage at around 12 weeks naturally then not long after was delighted to discover I was pregnant again over the moon because I felt pregnant this time and I didn't the last have had no bad signs of anything but at my 12 week u/s the dr said i was showing 8 weeks and no heartbeat have to go back again for another just to make sure b4 I book a d + c I'm heartbroken but maybe in future can give my 15 month son a little brother or sister, sorry for all your losses xx
Just went for an ultrasound today I saw the baby, technician told me I was 9w 3 days but didn't show me the heartbeat could that mean I miscarried ?
I made a very big mistake fighting my husband, just because him ask me to give him a child after 9years of our married. This created a distance in our relationship, and our married was feeling out of controlling, but the truth is that i  was telling him the right thing, that when the time comes we have our baby.  and one day him say to me that him can not do this any more, that is over. This was killing me and i was really hurt because I feel like I am going to lose him for another women. We have been together for 9years, i don’t know what to do any more. but today all thanks to priest Obom of ***@**** who send something down to me to drink and i was able to get pregnant. this make my husband happy came back home. what will i have done if not for priest Obom roots and herbals drugs him gave to me. again thanks to priest Obom of ***@**** if you are having problem getting pregnant contact priest Obom for help
I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I had in US today. The fetus heart rate dropped from 99 last week to 72 today. And he stopped growing. Do you think I have a chance? I'm so sad
Same thing happened to me yesterday. I measured 9w 1d but there was no heartbeat.
Exactly 10 weeks but no heart beat i feel so bad,disappointed when the Dr told me that the fetus measures 5 weeks and 5 days. My 1st ultrasound the diameter is 11.4mm and the yolk sac diameter is 5.3mm. And now my ultrasound the diameter is 11.3mm and the yolk sac diameter 2.4mm. does it mean the fetus getting smaller?Pls help me what happen?