2 miscarriages both around 7 and 8 weeks
i have had 2 miscarriages this year the first one i was 7 weeks i had light cramping and very light spotting they said it was ok for me to go on my honeymoon just no sex and then i miscarried 2 days later on july 13  they said they didnt see anything wrong and i didnt need a dnc the second i had light spotting no cramping i went the the hospital at 7 weeks and they did an ultra sound everything looked good baby had a heartbeat and my hcg levels were great had a doc appt the next week they said everything looks fine come back at 12 weeks well at 11 and a half weeks christmas day i woke up and i had spotting again so i went to the hospital the said the baby passed away at 8 weeks and they wanted me to carry the baby for another week so i had to carry the baby like that for a month and then they did a dnc and come to find out i am rh neg and my husband is pos. and i didnt get a rohgam shot with the first miss. and i also carry the gene for cystic fibrosis i just cant figure out why im miscarrying the second time i miscarried they didnt even do a post op pap. can someone please help i need some reassurance
hi hunny im so sorry to hear your news ive lost 4 now and it hurts so bad as they have done tests on me and said there isnt a reason for it happening ive just gotta try again... and again till i go full term. surely there must be a reason for me keep having misscarriages :( .. hope you get some answers chick xxxx