2 months after miscarriage and spotting?
Hi everyone-- well back in the first week of June I had a natural miscarriage, although it may have just been a chemical pregnancy. I was estimated at 7 weeks, but my HCG levels were first tested at 7 then 3 days later at 1 with no mass found in the Uterus. Now I had the horrible bleeding and cramping at that time, and it even felt like contractions. In the first week of july i had a normal period, and now it being middle of july....I have that feeling again that I am pregnant. It is possible, but i just started spotting...
So my question is, is this normal? I no longer have any HCG levels in my system that I'm aware of and just having all the symptoms of another pregnancy...but is spotting normal after all that I had already experienced, and so soon after the 1st period after the mc? I'm so confused, and nervous for results, I took an at home test and it was negative... has anyone had similiar symptoms?
I too have had a natural miscarriage in april. I was around 6 or so weeks. I am diabetic and had gotten very sick when I started to miscarry and ended up in critical care. The pain was awful even morphine couldn't do me any justice. They did ultrasounds and said I looked about 4 weeks even though I wasn't. I didn't have my next cycle until 7 weeks after the bleeding stopped and I had unprotected intercourse and thought I was pregnant too but I wasn't. Now I am have symptoms again like you with a neg. Hpt. I haven't had any spotting though but a lot of discharge. I think in your case it could be just implantation spotting and your hcg levels are not high enough to be detected. Hopefully you are pregnanct if that's what your wanting. Post anything back if you are/aren't pregnant or anything else.
:-)
Thank-you so much for your response! I also am a type 1 diabetic actually!! lol small world, but I did start bleeding alot heavier and it lasted 9 days, :-/ but I had the same problems, i ended up in the hospital as well and had excruciating pain as well when i first miscarried :(  I am wanting to be pregnant but just hoping for better news! I am going to just wait a little longer to see how the effects go and take another test :) ill keep it posted!