3rd miscarriage?

i believe I am having my third miscarriage now. I was pregnant for somewhere between 3-5 weeks (same as the last time). I started bleeding yesterday, but I still feel pregnant. Its not heavy bleeding at all, but I assume the worst. We have had fertility tests done, and our chromosones are fine, and supposedly so is my hormone levels.
What could have caused this? Is it likely I am not having another miscarriage?
Thanks!
I am so sorry for the stressful situation you are in. I have heard lots of stories of women who had bleeding in early pregnancy and things turned out ok. Esp if you still feel pregnant and don't have cramping, that sounds like a good sign. Maybe you can spend the day just trying to relax and put your feet up?
Have you called your doctor? Maybe they can do a blood test and possibly progesterone test just to make sure the levels are where they should be? I have had 3 mc and all of my hormone/chromosome tests have come back fine as well. My doctor said she will give me a progesterone supplement next time "just in case", bc it might help and won't hurt.
Good luck. I wish you the best.
I've had two miscarriages and with my third pregnancy, I had bleeding at 6.5 weeks. We assumed the worst given my history but it turned out that I was most likely just bleeding out some "questionable heterogeneity" around the placenta. In other words, I had a small blood clot or clots that I bled out. The bleeding started as spotting, stopped, came back 24 hours later redder and heavier. The next morning I passed 3-5 dime sized clots. At that point, I really thought I was miscarrying but I didn't have any cramping and I still had my pregnancy symptoms. I was able to get a u/s the following week and everything was fine. Is the bleeding the same color and consistency as when you miscarried? Did the bleeding start at the same time? For me, it was reassuring that I maintained my symptoms, had no cramping, and the bleeding was more brown than red. Plus, it started during the day instead of at night, which is when I miscarried before.

From what I've learned 1 out of 5 women will bleed during the first trimester. 50% of those women will go on to have a healthy pregnancy. So, I wouldn't jump to the worst conclusion right away - although I know how impossible that is. Of course, bleeding is never a good sign, but it can also be benign. I'll be hoping that you get the same news I did. Hang in there.

Thanks for the replies :0. All of the bleeding has been light to medium with a little cramping, but not much at all. I don't know if it is th eright thing or not, but I have been taking daily pregnancy tests to see how my levels are doing until I can see my doctor later today. I started bleeding on Saturday about mid day, and it went on, quite light ish through until the evening, stopped overnight, then started again a bit on sunday at a medium/light level and stopped about 7pm. It then started up again today about 8.30 am really light. Again, still pregnant according to the tests (granted, I also read that this could be hcg levels taking time to leave the body, but as I was only 3-5 weeks pregnant, not sure how strong they should be and the last miscarriage was about the same time and it was completely different. That time, major cramping, strong blood flow and clotting and we had a blood test and the hcg levels dropped straight away). I don't want to be too hopeful, but hoping that its just been a threatened miscarriage and nothing else. ...Thanks for your help and support though. Its amazing how many women go through this.
If there is pain and cramping that is usually a sign that miscarriage is approaching. If there were no cramping and just blood it could be from your uterus stretching, but the cramping and pain is more a sign of a miscarriage but not always definite so keep checking with your doctors.