4 weeks after miscarriage
It has been 4 weeks today since I had a my second miscarriage, I was only 5 weeks along, blood tests were done at the hospital that day and my levels were only 6. So I bleed for 7 days and its has only been the last couple of days that I have noticed my breasts have increased in size. It didn't take long for them to revert back to normal size after the miscarrige.

My partner and I haven't been fully TTC since the miscarriage we had been using the withdrawal method but on a couple of occasions ejaculated inside. I did a pregnancy test today and it came out negative.

I guess my question is, is it normal for your breasts to return to normal size a few days after a miscarriage and then increase again 3 weeks later, or could I possible be pregnant again, I have also been very tired. These are all symptoms I have had with my last 2 pregnancies.

Really need help and advice
My breasts immediately stopped being sore like days after I began my miscarriage, then 3 months later after we conceived, 3 days past ovulation, they were swollen and terribly tender.  I waited for about 2 weeks before I tested and got a faint positive and have been pregnant ever since :D  So have faith something special might be going on in there :D  Keep us posted.  When is you next period due?
Thanks for your post.

I am not sure when my period is due because this would be the first one since the miscarriage, hence why I have no idea if I am testing to early, would have thought that is I was having fuller breasts and feeling tired that I would be a positive test, if they are in fact pregnancy related.

I guess time will tell, I have to go for a blood test so fingers crossed it will give me what I am hoping for.
fingers crossed seems like u maybe pregnant again.. :D with a sticky bean x x

and congratulations specialmom2plus :D  pray everything goes well for u!!!

i always get excited when i hear some1 is pregnant and b so happy for them,, i pray my time comes soon!!!

x x
oops my mistake i wrote specialmon2plus instead but im sure u wont mind x
I had 3rd Mc 4weeks ago and usually after Mc I get my period 1 or 2 weeks later and now 4 weeks later and nothing but after Mc we wanted to hurry up and hopefully get prego again before period ,u could be pregnant fingers crossed for both of us!!!