Miscarriages Community
4th miscarriage - baby possible?

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

4th miscarriage - baby possible?

I'm 36 years old and just experienced my 4th miscarriage. I'm wondering if there is anybody in a similar situation that eventually had a successful pregnancy. Please somebody give me some hope!
I am so sorry that you have experienced 4 miscarriages, that's awful. I have gone through 2 in a row and that was painful enough! I really feel for you.

A baby is very possible, but having 4 is a row would suggest that there could be a problem, especially when it's 4 in a row. However this is not always the case my friend had 3 in a row, then she had a little girl, and recently just had another miscarriage, she had no tests or treatment to support her pregnancy with her little baby girl.

What testing have you had done?

Did you lose all 4 before 12 weeks? If this is the case then on ur next pregnancy i would take progrestrone until 14-16 weeks, and  Clexane injections.

I was put on this just to be on the safe side, not that i really needed it, but it's just to be on the safe side. If you cannot handle doing the clexane injections, then take 1 or 2 baby asprin a day, 75mg-85mg - this is a low dosage.

Speak to ur doctor. If he/she does not listen then u can always oder baby asprin from Amazon, or you can buy it urself from the pharmacy. You can also buy Natural Progrestrone cream online, try and find the one with the higher dosage, as the dosage is not very high.

Have you had your thyriod checked. If not I would certainly suggest you have a blood test, as this can lead to miscarriages. At the same time get the progrestrone blood test too. For the progestrone you do this on day 21 of your cycle. For example if you have a 30 day cycle you would have the blood test done on day 23 of ur cycle, that's 7 days before your expected period.

Let me know what testing you have had done so far, and i see if i can suggest anything eles or other tests that might be worth considering.

I  know u feel there is no hope, but there is. It's just finding the problem and a solution, easier said than done i know, but we have to keep the faith, otherwise you will feel even worse.

I  am here for you, and look forward to ur response.

Rachel