6-7 weeks preg, spotting & bleeding, no fluid in Gestational Sac
Please help someone.. I am 6-7w pregnant, I have had brown spotting since 4w and has continued everyday from brow to mauroon. I went in for US today and the baby's heart beat is 104bpm, the Gestational Sac is very low and it appears there is no fluid in the sac. The US doctor said he feels I am miscarrying... My last 2 pregnancies I bled and had both babies, but since then I have had 2 miscarriages..1 of them was ectopic. Any one have any thoughts or words of advice plz??
I think you should hold on to the fact that your baby has a heartbeat and try to calm your nerves. As I say that, I know how hard it is to do. See your O.B and let them be the judge of what is going on. Ask all the questions you need to for your peace of mind and keep faith. Best wishes!
Thanks so much! Your words of encouragement mean much :)
With my second baby there was some bleeding early on. It was not clear what would happen, but the bleeding stopped and I carried him to term. I hope you have the same good fortune.