9 weeks and bleeding with activity
I have been a wreck lately! I am 26 and have been spotting for 3 weeks, and just recently I started bleeding red blood which contained a few small clots. I went to the er and they told me everything looks fine and to continue on with me daily life. Hcg levels looked good. I relaxed and the bleeding ceased. (Thought maybe it was the state I was in) I went to work the next and while I was cleaning I felt a gush of blood. I panicked and immediately went home. I monitored the bleeding and again, it stopped soon after I got off my feet.....

Im worried if I have or could cause a miscarriage? I have an appointment in an hour and im scared out of my mind at what I may be told!  I was almost sure I had had a miscarriage before but was told I was fine.

Also what are some things you ladies do to keep your mind off the stress of waiting?  I read one answer about keeping a pregnancy journal which I found to be a wonderful idea!

If it happens it happens and there is nothing I can do really except leave it in God's hands...but I dont want to have a miscarriage!

Aha, that was my answer! I know how hard it can be to try not to stress when your bleeding (I bled at 6 weeks in this pregnancy and it was alot of red thick clotty blood, straight away) So naturally I scared myself half to death had an ultrasound the next day and everything was fine. The only difference in the bleeding I had in this pregnancy and my last (Ending in misscariage) is when I was miscarring I had HORRIBLE cramps, I was in so much pain I seriously thought I might be dying.. So if your bleeding and cramping that would be the only worry. Also chocolate helps to destress!! x
Thank you mablemouse. We found out it wad an unembriotic pregnancy. All the makings of a baby but no baby. It was devastating but we find comfort in knowing that at least we didnt have a miscarriage.

This pregnancy was completely by accident and my husband and I werent quite ready to have children..... but after this we want to try again!
Oh.. I'm sorry to hear that, but hey it is fun trying to make a baby.