Abdominal pain more than three days
My wife is having pain in the umbiliccal and abdominal severely without any blood or spot.
The pain is sometimes missed and she become ok and again she have the same problem without any blood and she is 5 weeks pregnancy.
Giys any idea what kind of pain is this please let me know how Miscarriage normaly does.
Does it come with blood and pain together or it is coming just pain
Any idea welcome please
Doesnt sound like a miscarraige. I know at 6 weeks I started cramping really bad withno blood they usually relate this to the uterus growing but if the pain is servere take her to the doctor or hospital to be sure that its not a tubal pregnancy which can be very dangerous. And if given the clear it may be just her body adjusting to the pregnancy and tylenol is ok to take while pregnant. Hope this helps good luck
Thanks Mrs Woods for your kind answer.
My wife is fine now no pain any more, so do you still suggest to take her to Hospital?