Am I having a miscarriage
So I found out I was pregnancy about a week or so ago by a missed period. I am 5 weeks and a half symptoms were strong and now they are almost non excsistant. My past pregananacy I had a miscarriage so I feel really paranoid with ever pain. I've been feeling this light dull stabbing pain on what I think is my ovaries one day it started on one then the next it started on the other. No bleeding. Doesn't hurt bad. I'm still really thirsty and in the morning my boobs are sore. I dont have a docter appointment till may 8.  And my joint of my leg and hip is sore. Need help
Congratulations on your new blessing. Try to relax and not let your mind wander about your past experience. Speak and think positive thoughts. Prayerfully everything will be okay. Feeling the dull pulling and random cramping is normal.  I'm 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant and yesterday had almost no symptoms except tender breast and sore nipples. I understand that most symptoms increase 6 weeks and beyond but all pregnancies are different. I think you're okay. You're appoint is May 8th, try to stay as stress free as possible.  As long as there is no bleeding or unbearable cramps you're okay. My appointment is May 8th as well, seems like eternity but it'll be here before you know it. Good luck.  Remember,  think positive thoughts. :-)