Am I having a miscarriage
My August and September period was 3 weeks apart. My October period is a week late. I got a positive preg test two days ago. However i started having preg symptoms before my September "period", which was lighter than normal but discolored a few times when i checked my pad, and it also lasted 10 days. Since that, i haven't had any preg symptoms except fatigue and frequent urination.

I have had many miscarriages before, and one of the most prominent symptoms was this moderate to excruciating pain in my uterus. I am having that pain again, although it isn't completely agonizing yet, as well as diarrhea for 2 days, something similar to vertigo, shoulder pain in my right side,and strange but mild cramping in my right side.

My question is does this sound like I was pregnant before the September period and also am I having a miscarriage? I absolutely can't afford a doctor right now so that is out of the question at the moment.
Nevermind, I had a miscarriage. Can someone delete this entire post?