Aa
A
A
Close
Am I pregnant or Miscarrying???
Well where do i start i am 22 yrs old and engaged. My fiance and i have unprotected sex and last monthe my period acted funny I was vomitting and nasueas tired and very irritable. This month I got my period for 3 days Wierd because my usual cycle is 7  heavy days. The first day it was extremely heavy the 2nd was extremely light almost non existant. And the third I didnt even have to where a tapon it wasnt even enough to come onto a panty liner. I am nervous because i am not sure if this is a miscarriage or i am actually pregnant. I also have been feeling a weird bubbly fluttering feeling in my stomach, I do not sleep well at night it is like the fluttery feeling gets stronger. I have not taken a pregnancy test yet. But i have felt like this before and the doctors told me it was nothing. Please someone if you could help I would really appreciate it.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would definitely take a test, asap. It is possible to have bleeding that you mistake for a period while you are pregnant. I had what I thought was a normal period, then found out I was a few weeks pregnant at that time.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I took a test this morning and it was negative. I also noticed last night i am extremely uncomfortable sleeping. This hit me as strange because i am usually  need to be held by my fiance and i could not take him being any where near me last night. I will be scheduling an exam if this continues over the next few weeks.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank