Am I pregnant or Miscarrying???
Well where do i start i am 22 yrs old and engaged. My fiance and i have unprotected sex and last monthe my period acted funny I was vomitting and nasueas tired and very irritable. This month I got my period for 3 days Wierd because my usual cycle is 7  heavy days. The first day it was extremely heavy the 2nd was extremely light almost non existant. And the third I didnt even have to where a tapon it wasnt even enough to come onto a panty liner. I am nervous because i am not sure if this is a miscarriage or i am actually pregnant. I also have been feeling a weird bubbly fluttering feeling in my stomach, I do not sleep well at night it is like the fluttery feeling gets stronger. I have not taken a pregnancy test yet. But i have felt like this before and the doctors told me it was nothing. Please someone if you could help I would really appreciate it.
I would definitely take a test, asap. It is possible to have bleeding that you mistake for a period while you are pregnant. I had what I thought was a normal period, then found out I was a few weeks pregnant at that time.
I took a test this morning and it was negative. I also noticed last night i am extremely uncomfortable sleeping. This hit me as strange because i am usually  need to be held by my fiance and i could not take him being any where near me last night. I will be scheduling an exam if this continues over the next few weeks.