Am I pregnant or not???
Hi ladies so I'm supposed to be 6 weeks pregnant with my second child. Yesterday I had noticed a browness discharge along with stomach pain. So i decided to go to the doctors to see if it was normal. My doctor asked me to get a urgent ultrasound done the next day. After I got home from the doctors I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was blood. I went to sleep woke up this morning with more blood as if I got my periods. So I went to get the ultrasound done the lady was like I can't see signs of pregancy and asked me have a done any test to confirm that I am pregnant, I said yes I done 2 urine test and a blood test which all 3 said positive. So now I have to wait till tomorrow to see what is exactly happening. Has anyone experienced anything similar or might know anyone who has?
Hi, I'm very sorry you have to go through this. It sounds like you were initially pregnant, but the spotting and subsequent bleeding probably means you miscarried. When they took the urgent ultrasound, what did it show?

The subsequent ultrasound showing no signs of pregnancy usually would indicate a miscarriage. I'm so sorry and really hope it's a mistake and that you're still pregnant, but there is a high chance of miscarriage in very early pregnancy such as yours. It had happened with me too, where i had only spotted, didn't bleed, and then when they took an ultrasound, it showed a fetus that had stopped developing further.

Hugs and stay strong
Thanks Hun. In the ultra sound she said she wasn't able to see any pregnancy signs. I'm still bleeding as if I've got my periods. I guess it is a miscarriage I'll just have to wait and find out tomorrow
Wish you all the best and all the strength. I know how it feels. Just remember that if it is a miscarriage, then it's just nature's way, and nothing to do with anything you did or didn't do. Also, it's pretty common - 1 in 5 pregnancies end in an early preg miscarriage. When I was pregnant with my 2nd child (which I miscarried), 4 others i knew closely were preg as well! and guess what- i was the 1 in 5 that miscarried. Hang in there!