Anti-Nuclear Antibodies?
Hi, girls!

I recently had my second miscarriage, after having an ectopic pregnancy as well.  I went to see a specialist in the reproductive endocrinology center at a very well-known university hospital and had a slew of tests run.  The specialist called me today to share the results of all of the tests with me.  He said that the ANA (Anti-Nuclear Antibody) test came back slightly positive.  However, he said that although he thought it was interesting, he didn't feel it was a cause of concern.  Does anyone have this "problem?"  Has this caused miscarriages for you?

Is there anyone out there who has been diagnosed with this, received treatment and gone on to have a healthy, successful pregnancy?  What treatment are you undergoing?

I would REALLY appreciate any kind of help here.  I'm feeling totally desperate for answers at this point.  Thank you, all!  You are such incredible and strong women!  I love being a part of this forum...it has really helped me to cope with my recent loss.

Sincerely,

Maggie6247