Miscarriages Community
Anxious!!!

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Anxious!!!

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and 6 months ago I had a natural miscarriage at 12 weeks. It was so painful and to be honest  I'm not sure how I got through it. I'm so worried that it is going to happen again that I'm looking into every pregnancy symptom and analysing things i.e if I don't feel sick one morning I'm thinking is it going to happen again. I'm so anxious and I can't seem to take my mind off it. I've got my scan through in 5 weeks time(ill be 13 weeks then) but I don't know how I'm going to wait that long. How can I stop feeling so anxious?? It doesn't help that my symptoms are the same as what I had last time, ie sickness, bloating etc so that makes me also worry it is going to happen again. Any advice you can give me I would be grateful for. Thanks
Hello I know how you feel I miscarriage in jane I was 16 weeks I an now 14 weeks tomorrow I keep thinking about it all the time but I just keep telling myself its all going to be ok xx hope this help I know its hard but you can do it xxx
It is worrying though when my symptoms come and go, not felt nauseous now for a few days....have you experienced that??? I've been looking at different websites and a lot of people are saying that but coz that is how it started last time, my symptoms went then 2 weeks later I miscarried it just plays on my mind. I'm thinking positive thoughts and that is helping-thanks :)
I did not get any nauseous last time or this time I was very ill last time x i thought it was in my head because I  got no symptoms this time when  I was 9 weeks  all I got was sore breast and very tired xx
Dear bootlw,hang n there I know how hard it is I have had 7 n a row and they all play out the same my breast stop being tender then I start spotting then it's over :( IM not gonna give up IM gonna keep believing that I will carry one say.I hope that everything works out for you and jus try to think about it's been a week longer and a week longed and before u know it u will b almost ready to deliver.Gluck babe.