Miscarriages Community
Any hope?

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Any hope?

I am 4 weeks, 5 days pregnant. Yesterday I started bleeding pretty bad but no cramping. Also my temp went down past coverline for 2 days. I went to the dr and had a blood test which gave my hcg a 23 which is really low. Up until 2 days ago I have had sore breast and nausea. Today I checked my bbt and it had went back up and now my breast are sore. I get another blood test Monday, but honestly is there any hope that the bleeding is from something else? And it caused my numbers to go down and come back up.

There is always hope, hope for the best but prepare yourself for the worst. In October 2012 i stared bleeding around the same time i did all the hcg levels the waiting, mine were pretty low too and went up and down and back up again my Dr thought it could be ectopic so i had an us the baby was in uterus (this was around 5 1/2 weeks) they could see a hb but it was 84 low went back at 8 weeks for another us the baby stopped at 7weeks. I know how you must be feeling right now all the waiting and not knowing is terrible! But when levels start to fall its usually not good i don't want to make you upset every pregnancy is different. Good luck to you.