Anyone Here Dealing With Recurrent Miscarriage? / Venting
I am wondering if anyone here is dealing with recurrent miscarriage?  I am, and I have come to one of those forks in the road where you need some non-optimistic advice.  Don't get me wrong, there was a time when I needed encouragement that it would happen and to just keep trying... most of that advice came from my friends who did not have recurrent miscarriages and who were trying to have a baby.  Babies have always been something I wanted but I had other dreams too and so I wouldn't say it was a top priority.  I have 1 son who was born with complications.  To this day it still affects us with trying to get insurance and that.  I found out seeing an RE will not be covered by my insurance or so little will it is not something we can afford for some time.  I have no problem getting pregnant, just staying pregnant.  In the past 2 1/2 years I've been pregnant 6 times (this is the 6th).  I find out tomorrow if I am having a miscarriage.  

I cannot tell if my symptoms have gone away, though it seems as if they have.  The combonation of my depression and my sinus infection makes it difficult to link what is from what.  My 1st ultrasound gave me reason to worry though and I have since.  If I did miscarry I will likely need another D&C.  I have decided we are doing a birth control option for the short term if I am miscarrying, and we have been discussing the idea of something more permanent because I just... don't like doing this anymore.  I googled after how many mcs do you stop, and had difficulty finding an answer.  I thought I'd test the waters here looking for someone who did stop.  Like I said, not to be rude... but I don't want encouragement to keep trying or that it will all be okay because it is very likely it will not be and I can accept that.  

So has anyone had x amount of miscarriages and decided enough was enough?  What did you do from that decision?  Where are you now?  Or perhaps someone knows of a resource with answers to these questions nad I would very much appreciate that as well.  

Thanks -
Bearhitch
I had 5 miscarriages. I found out I had Endometrioss that caused scarring. I also  found out that I am positive for The Anticardiolipin IGA antibody which causes miscarriage's. Try asking for this test. It usually happens later in life perhaps that is why you had 1 child? Good luck, Mom of Twins through IVF
I am sorry you are going through this. I myself have had 2 miscarriages so far, and am going through the 3rd one right now. I dont know if i should tell you to stop. I would say that let your body rest for awhile. But I would also suggest that definitely seek advise from a reproductive endocrinologist. Infirtility treatments such as IVF may not be covered by your insurance, but there are tons of complications that can be found by a simple blood tests, that only an infirtility doctor can interpret. Hormonal imbalance, autoimune disease, etc are all among the problems that may increase the risk of miscarriage.
I wish you all the best.
i have had 4 miscarriages. My my husband and i decided to stop trying. It's just to much to go through you knw? who can kee going through it? anywys we decided to stop trying. I totally gave up on it. Quit taking pregnancy tests hoping it would be positive and gave up on the idea of being a mom. Well, about 2  months ago i got pregnant. We werent even trying. I'm at 10 weeks now and i'm just kinda waiting arond for the miscarriage to occur. I know i may not be giving you the answer you were looking for. ?Maybe not even any help at all. But you are not alone. i jst want you to know that
I am going through my 2nd m/c now and I feel like giving up as its more emotional and sad then it was my first time. So I know how you feel but I will try one more time and see what happens but let my body rest