Miscarriages Community
BHCG Level

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

BHCG Level

Im 23 with my first pergency about 5 weeks. I dont know whats exactly going on and Im looking for help. I was seen in the Er 2 days ago for bleeding, and they said my BHCG level was 12,000 and today I had more blood work and they said it was 11,000. I got the results over the phone and wasnt able to ask questions. Im just wondering if this is a definite sign that this is a miscarrage (miscarriage). I just dont want the waiting game, till I go again for more blood work. Im willing to accept that this may be a miscarrage (miscarriage), Im just looking to know. If someone can help me, it would be really helpful.
I'm sorry for what you're going thru. If the hcg has dropped, it is likely that you had a miscarriage. But you should wait until the next hcg to be absolutely sure, and keep taking care of yourself as if pregnant in the mean time. I don't want to give you false hope, but there are some cases when women are pregnant with twins and only lose one of the babies. This can show up as an initial drop in hcg and m/c symptoms, then hcg starts to go back up again later. Sorry, I know the waiting is just awful. I've been thru it 3 times, all turned out to be m/c. Take care of yourself, and make sure to get lots of rest.
I was 6 weeks when my HCG levels started to drop.  Wasn't by much.  I also wasn't bleeding then.  My doctor still gave me a 40% chance I wouldn't have a miscarriage.  She said she didn't always trust the HCG test.  I stayed positive until I started spotting brown and after a week turned dark red then a day after that turned red.  Although it was all still spotting, only when I wiped, I somehow passed the baby in that time and didn't know it.   So I think bleeding and dropping levels almost always mean a miscarriage is happening.  Are you still bleeding?  If not I would have them check levels again.
Hi, I want to know how much is bhcg level if it is 16 the firts test result....is it normal for 4 weeks pregnantcy