Baby Asprin and Miscarriage??!!!
I was wondering if anyone has taken baby asprin to help prevent a miscarriage?? I have had two miscarriages in the past 4 months! I just found out on tuesday that I am pregnant and im going to the dr. Tuesday but im sooo nervous about this I dont want to lose this baby too so im willing to try anything! I just dont understand on how to take the baby asprin right do I do it as directed or once a day?! Its 81mg chewable! Please any advise will be greatly appreciated!! =0)
From what I understand you take one baby asprin per day. Have you been tested for blood clotting disorders? I have, and with the clotting disorder I have you need to start taking the asprin before conception along with other vitamins.
Congrats!!!! Hopefully we can follow your foot steps.. Take care of your self lots of rest and no stress/Anxiety!!!!
not yet im going on tuesday and i will ask for all those tests! Im just trying to take precautions. im scared.
when i got pregnant the second time my doc told me to take baby asprin to help prevent toxima and preclampsia. for my son i was hospitalized the last week of my pregnancy because of it. he told me to take one a day. talk to your doc about premitrium, i almost lost my son because of my levels and thats what mine put me on.

And most of congrats to u on ur pregnancy!!!
I've had 3 miscarriages due to a balanced translocation (they think, the first two weren't tested), but they still have me on a daily baby aspirin.  Once I find out I'm pregnant then I'll go off the baby aspirin after month 3.  You should talk to your Dr. about it to be sure.
Update.... I talked to my Dr. and he put me on a once a day baby asprin! we will see what happens! =0) thank you all for everything
I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy and after getting pregnant a second time, my doctor put me on baby aspirin. I took it for my entire pregnancy (once a day) and had no problems. My doc told me it may prevent a second miscarriage b/c it could prevent tiny blood clots that could trigger a miscarriage. I too had apprehensions but it all turned out just fine. My delivery was normal and my little girl was perfect. Congrats on your pregnancy and best wishes to you!
thank you!