Baby died after Birth
Why is is so hard to loose a child right after childbirth? I lost my daughter after going through 18 hours of labor and 2 hours of pushing only to loose my daughter. They dont know why she didnt make it and i am so lost does anybody have any advice.
you are probably so lost because you never got an explaination, which is understandable. im so sorry for your loss. we all know these things happen but we never imagine it to happen to us. it sounds like a hard enough labour too. have you thought about councelling? i think there are groups on medhelp where there are people who have been through the same situation. you are in my thoughts xo
Omg, this is every parents worse nightmare, losing your child before you have even met, it is so cruel, so unnatural to say goodbye to a child.
It must be the hardest thing ever, please don't beat yourself up for taking this so hard, what else are you meant to do?
Have they done a post mortem on your baby?
Sometimes there is no reason, it just happens..which is just intolerable when you are searching, desperately needing a reason..
The only advice I have for you is that it will get better in time, but you will never forget.. you really need to look after yourself and do what you need to do to get through this terrible sorrow.
Bless you
Hugs
It has been very hard and i try every day to not beat myself up for loosing her. Yes is it so unnatural to say goodbye to a child that you just met. And they done post mortem on her and they didnt find anything. I am trying so hard to take it one day at a time and it is every parents worst nightmare. I never want anybody to have to go through the sorrow and heartbreak of losing a child.
i join this group to get help,i too last my baby march 10,2011 i no its been almost 5months but the pain that remain is unbearable,there not a day that go's by that i dont think about her..this is my third miscarriage,my doctor told my that my fibroid is to be blame for my misfortune now they r saying that i need surgery but the problem is i may never get pregnant after it.its driving me crazy thinking that i may grow old n alone.im 31year old.would u do the surgery?