Miscarriages Community
Bleeding! /.

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Bleeding! /.

Hello! I found out on Nov. 5 that I am pregnant. I am almost seven or eight weeks pregnant. I had my first vaginal ultrasound on Nov. 27. Ever since then I have been bleeding anywhere from a light brown to a bright red. I called my doctor almost a week ago and she said it sounded normal. I haven't had any cramping but I do have lower back pain. I have passed VERY small what look to be blood clots. Could this be a miscarriage? Please help!
And it's only when I wipe! I don't need a pad because it's not the heavy! It is no where near what my periods are. I'm just so confused and worried!
I would call the dr again.  Bleeding does happen sometimes in pregnancy however it not "Normal".  You probably need to have more bloodwork and an ultrasound to see if the pregnancy is progressing properly.  Good luck to u.