Bleeding after D&C
So at 9 weeks I found out that the baby stopped devleoping - The doctor said I needed the d&c since she thought it maybe a molar pregnacy. So I got the d&c didnt really bleed too much after but after few days bleeding got worse cramping got worse. Called the doctor few times they said as long as im not bleeding through a pad in an hour im fine. Its coming to 3 weeks after the d&c the cramping is still not a good feeling the bleeding is still bad its not little here little there. I am beyond getting angry at the situation where it seems like theres no end. Anyone have any ideas on how to make this better?
I think you should demand to see a Dr to be checked over.  I know there is no "normal" following a D&C, I'm still spotting 3 weeks after mine, but that's all it is, spotting with occassional cramps.  The fact that you are still bleeding heavily means you need checking over.  I have read various miscarriage sites and they all say that if bleeding remains heavy and cramping continues after about 10 days then you need to be checked to make sure everything has been taken away.  It's hard enough coping with losing a baby but to have to go through this aswell is just not fair.  So sorry for your loss and hope you get some proper answers and treatment hun xx
I'm so sorry for your loss :(  I had my D&C at 11 1/2 weeks and the baby was only 6 1/2 weeks.  if it's been 3 weeks and there's still extra blood it sounds like it's possible that maybe they missed something?  I believe my dr said that 2 weeks of bleeding is "normal" and that if it's heavy bleeding for 3 weeks that I should let them know.

If your dr doesn't listen to you, you can always try calling a different dr and get a second opinion.  
hi mirandajean:I agree with the other ladies..

you should be checked out asap since it doesn't sound normal .i'm sorry u are going tru this.,,,but u may check with other dr..if he is not listening to u

good luck..baby dust
So I went in today - they finally got everything back it was a partial molar pregnacy which is why its still bleedint they put me on birthcontrol since i cant get pregnate for 6months anyways she told me that it should help witht he bleeding