Bleeding stopped, HCG levels rising
I was bleeding for 5 days about but as of yesterday it stopped. It was not heavy and it was dark brown, other than one time I had a few spots of red. I went to my OB and had an ultrasound and he could see a sac and yolk, but no pole or heartbeat. I am almost positive that last week at my ultrasound I was only 4 weeks even though I haven't had my period in 8. I believe I ovulated late. My HCG levels at my appointment were 23000 and almost 24 hours later they were 28000. My doctor was certain I miscarried but I have felt absolutely no pain and the bleeding has stopped. I still get morning sickness. Could it just be too early to see anything on an ultrasound? I am scheduled to have another on Monday.
As a side note, I just went through a twin pregnancy in November. Delivered 2 girls at 23 weeks who passed away. I had a fetal laser surgery the day before I delivered. I don't know if the dark brown blood I am having could be old blood from the surgery or from my period if I got pregnant so close to me getting my period.