Brown Spots Durring Pregnancy
Hey, can anyone please help me out, or inform what you think is happening?  My Wife received her last periods  the 29 of August & ended them 02 of September. and got pregnent. we consult with a doctor after About Five weeks. The Doctor Said after altrasound report that she not found or weak movment in baby. and advised us to contact after tow weeks. Now on monday sudenlly my wife  spotting out little light brown clots. We are so much worry Doctor advise Us for transvaginal altrasoud. and said that my wife may be get misscarriage. Please Give me your expert openion that what I do? I don't want to Loss baby? Can anybody help or give me advice.
Thanks for Giving me Advise. I am very sorry and feeling very hard to say that after getting advise of Specialist and TVS US. My wife and me decide to finish it and went to hospital for miscarriage yesterday. Hopefully by GOD's Will we will get Child Soon after some gape. Thank You For Helping Me.