Aa
A
A
Close
Chemical pregnancy and miscarriage?
Hi all, I am wondering if anyone can help me figure out if I had a chemical pregnancy and miscarriage. I woke up Monday morning with severe cramping and I couldn't figure out from what. It continued into Tuesday along with some nausea and later that night I began bleeding. Wednesday the bleeding got heavier and the cramping more intense. I was in pain and experiencing nausea for most of the day. I also woke up with cramping this morning...
My period started at the expected time in my cycle but ive been bleeding at a heavier pace and I have never experienced menstrual cramping before nor nausea during my period. I did some research as to what it could be and I learned about chemical pregnancies. I haven't taken a pregnancy test as I wasn't expecting not trying to get pregnant.
Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1483549754
You could try a First Response Early Results home test, if it was a miscarriage you *might* see it register as a positive.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
134578 tn?1483549754
You could try a First Response Early Results home test, if it was a miscarriage you *might* see it register as a positive.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Miscarriages Community Resources