Clotting disorder!
Okay.  I had a miscarriage feb 21and and then another june26. My dr ordered some test and it cone back i am botderline for aclotting disorder. I go to a specialist the 24thday this month but im so impatient. How will they treat it? How long til we can try again? Could this be whats causing my miscarriages?
A clotting disorder can very well cause miscarriages as it can cut off the blood supply to the embryo... One of the most common medications advised to take is baby apsirin.. (81mg) as it is a blood thinner. That of course, depends on the degree of your disorder.. If you happen to fall pregnant before you see a specialist, start taking it. It's one of those medications where it won't do any harm if you don't need it... I an sorry for your losses and I hope you get the answers you're looking for