Miscarriages Community
Concerned about bleeding with positive pregnancy test.
About This Community:

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Concerned about bleeding with positive pregnancy test.

Hi. I am VERY early into my pregnancy. Have not even contacted my obgyn yet! My plan was to contact him after the holidays. I took the test four days after missed period. It was a digital pregnancy test, one that read pregnant, or not pregnant. It clearly read pregnant! Soon after I started having brown discharge and from what I could gather this was "implantation bleeding" Earlier in the pregnancy (even before I knew I was pregnant) I had period like cramping. Last night the brown started to get darker more into a red so I panicked and took a pregnancy test, this time not digital. It was a very faint positive. Now this morning it is a heavy bright red bleeding. Everything I can gather seems to confirm that I am having a miscarriage. Although I have not had cramping, I just know bleeding like this cannot be healthy and or normal. Can anyone lend me some advice?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
If this is a miscarriage then you will bleed like a period and for several days. With the first miscarriage I had some period like cramping-but not that severe. I would not depend on taking a prenancy test. Even with a miscarriage, pregnancy test continue to be positive because it takes a while for your hormones to completely disappear.
Blank
961574_tn?1402509153
I had brown and red bleeding from about week 5 to week 15 of my pregnancy just about every day.  I now have 22 wk old twins.  hang in there.  I pray it's not a m/c.  Thoughts coming your way!!!!
Blank
I have had zero cramping but the bleeding has continued.. passed a rather large clot.. Have not bled through any type of pad. Only heavy bleeding when I use the restroom. After many reading many posts I declined going to the ER. If it is a m/c it's inevitable.. Calling my doctor as soon as they open to see if I can get a definite answer. Very scared and sad. Thank you for your responses.
Blank
961574_tn?1402509153
Please let us know what your doctor says.  Sending positive thoughts your way.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...