Coping with miscarriage
I have just had a mc after 6.5 weeks. My partner and I are devastated. I can't think of anything other than my baby I'll never get to hold. Our obstetrician has said to try again straight away which we will but how have other ppl coped in this situation? I'm terrified of it happening again and of not conceiving again so quickly. Also how have ppl got through their grief?
I have had several miscarriages and have 4 beautiful babies with 1 on the way. The best advice I have is to take it one day at a time and when you all are ready enjoy each other. Don't be anxious about the process if it doesn't happen right away because by the grace of God it may, let it in due time. I personally trusted in Jesus through everything because God is a restorer but that's my testimony and yours is yours. Many blessings to you on this journey.
Thank you for your advice.