Could I have another miscarriage ?
I had a miscarriage on November 2010 on February 2011 I foun out I was pregnant again, I was scared to be pregnant because it was a risky pregnancy, having the same symptoms from my first miscarriage and fortunately I had my daughter on September 2011 and now she's 6months and I'm pregnant again, and I have 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I have two weeks feeling a lot of cramps and back pain and it feels like if I might have a miscarriage, is this normal to be cramping ? But I haven't bleed at all just cramping and lots of back pain just like I was about to have my period !!
Some cramping can be normal in early pregnancy - it just shouldn't be very painful. If you've not had any bleeding at all then that's still a good sign. If you're concerned maybe speak to your doctor about getting an early ultrasound to check how everything is developing with the pregnancy.
I remember when I was about 5-8 weeks pregnant I had cramping off and on.. it felt like period cramps...Now I am 20 weeks and baby is healthy so cramping isn't always a bad sign; sometimes it just means your body is preparing itself for baby.. good luck!