D & C 3 weeks ago, is this normal?
I had a D&C on Sept. 4, just over 3 weeks ago, since then I've had intercourse 4 times.  I only had bleeding after two times, which stopped within hours.  Since the last intercourse, I've been spotting brown discharge and I was wondering if it was normal it's been going on for about 5-7 days now, and it aggravating.  Also, is there a possibility that I could already be pregnant again?
I was told after a d&c not to have intercourse until period was regular again. Usually one month. They say that because having intercourse increases the risk of infection. And yes there is a possibility that you are pregnant. A brown discharge could be implantation bleeding or a sign of infection so you should see your doctor asap. best wishes.
Same here.  I had a D&C on Sept 9 and haven't had any intercourse at all.  The doctor told me to wait for 4 weeks.  We will also have to use protection since she told me not to ttc until I have 2 cycles to make sure my uterine lining is back to normal.  She said D&C scrapes the lining pretty thin and wants to make sure it's thicker by the time I ttc just to avoid any complications.  I heard other women who have doctors that tell them they can start trying again sooner, so it really depends on what the doctor told you since he/she knows what he/she did during the procedure and how it looked like down there.