D&C Still Waiting for Period?
Hi I am hoping someone might be able to give me some insight. I had a D&C on April 16th at about 10 weeks pregant with twins. Unfortunately the hearbeats slowly faded for about 2 weeks to nothing for both. I had to have the D&C because after 2 weeks my body still did have the miscarriage natrually. It is now June 21st and I have yet to get my period. In may and in June I felt period symptoms. The mood swings, bloating, and cramping but after a few days the symptoms stopped. In June I had like the pre-period discharge with not even real spotting for like 2 days tops. Then again nothing. I am at 62 days with no difintive period. Has anyone ever gone through this or has any information on this I would greatly appreciate it. My Dr says that if I don't get my period after 90 days then I need to go in for a check-up. But this waiting is driving me insane. I was very regular with my cycles before, pretty much to the exact day, I was never irregular before.
I went through something like that I was bout 16 weeks then I had a dnc in found out that I was pregnant again it happened 3  times doctors told me that's not normal to be should check to see what the doctor have to see you might be pregnant again
I also had a dnc around that time and had inovulatory periods every 1-2 weeks for about 6 months ..unfortunately these things really mess up your hormones really bad ..I'm very sorry for your loss also ..I would call your Dr just to get their advice as well ..
Missed the part u already spoke to your Dr sorry ..I would suggest getting into a workout routine an trying to do some natural things to regulate hormones ..I worked out 3 times a week an started a low dose birth control ...