D&C or Natural Miscarriage
Ok as i am having a miscarriage my mother thinks i should go D&C that i only had small amount of spotting and thats about it. my doctor has given me two weeks to wait and watch. i really thought i want to go for natural miscarriage but every one saying that you might not pass tissues properly so you should get D&C done. now problem is that i don't want to get that done due to infection. which i seemly carry quite alot straight away. so what you think i should do. i ll be pass 6wks5days fetus. i am pretty confused as this is my first??
i would go natural you dont have to wait as long after to try again and you also dont need the surgery. i did mine natural and i know a few other have to for most people its all over in 2 weeks or so i myself only bled from my actual miscarriage for a week ( had prior bleeding from a bleed) it truly is a preferance though some woman cant handle seeing it all come out and happen with a natural one but if u can it truly is the natural way of doing it and you avoid the risks of a d&c.. whichever you choose good luck hun and im so very sorry for your loss
yes i am waiting for that its quite a mess don't know when it will start properly.
I had two spontaneous natural miscarriages & my 3rd I had to have a D&C cuz we waited 2 weeks & my body didn't want to let go. Before the D&C I had my OB check one last time by ultrasound & there was no growth, no baby so I was ok to go ahead with it. Both ways were difficult emotionally but I recovered well from both. After the D&C I did have to wait longer but only cuz I was having tests done to see why I was miscarrying. I didn't get any answers but I am now 19 weeks pg with my lil girl. Idk if with getting completely "cleaned out" helped this baby "stick" better or if its all in God's hands & THIS baby is the one I'm supposed to have.

Good luck. I'm sorry you have to go thru this. Listen to your body, your heart. You'll know what's best for you. Take the time to grieve and heal emotionally & physically. Again listen to your body & you'll know when to try again. Praying for you.  
Also make sure they redo the scan to double check id you decide to do the d&c but I would wait the two weeks, it can be hard to wait but your body gets back to your cycle abit quicker if you can miscarry naturally I think
yes thats why i am waiting. i was hoping that if i did not bleed may be i have chance with this baby. but i am spotting brownish discharge so i know it will happen soon enough. i have been given scan on 15/12/11 to see whether i have passed all the tissues or no. so let see how it goes.