Dead baby
Today I went to the hospital for cvs test , and through altar sound they found that my baby who has high risk of down sendram and 13 weeks is without heart beat . I am scheduled for dnc on Monday . Has any one made dnc ??
I am so sorry. I had one with my first pregnancy I was put to sleep and woke up sometime later and told that everything had been removed. I felt numb. Take as long as you need make any decisions x
I had one at 12 weeks with my first pregnancy. I was put to sleep, which I was grateful for, and everything went well. It wasn't as painful, physically, as I had expected. Emotionally it was really hard, rely on those around you to help.
Im so sorry for your loss. I had one at 12 weeks as well. Along with 3 natural miscarriages. The D&C was not that bad physically. It was much easier then the natural miscarriage I had at 10 weeks. I was put under, when I woke up cramped for a bit, but the bleeding and cramping weren't very bad and cleared up very quickly.