Did I have a miscarriage?
I'm almost 11 weeks pregnant and I have been having some complications. I had horrible morning sickness since tue beginning and it just stopped on the 17th. I was throwing up everything I ate and smells made me sick. I had constant back pain. One day my back pain was so horrible I couldn't walk and I Also had cramps. ever since the 17th it all stopped. Last Thursday I had some light bleeding and some tissue looked like it was in it.
But it only lasted that day. Have I had a miscarriage? I took a test today and it still says positive though
It doesnt sound like it to me. I would contact my doctor since you are that far along. I have had 2 miscarriages and there was LOTS of bleeding for days and lots of cramps.
Symptoms come and go. It doesnt sound like a m/c to me.  Call your doc for reassurance though.  I bet everything is fine
I've had a miscarriage before. While the miscarriage is happening I experienced heavy bleeding and lots of blood clots. Also severe cramps for a day. The bleeding will last a while. Like a period. I am hoping you're okay!
Ur far enough along that if you had a miscarriage you would have alot more than just a little tissue that passes I'd think. Spotting is ok as long as it's not heavy or bright red.
No it couldn't be a m/c bc u bleed at least 5 days to 2 weeks or longer. Could just be "left overs" from ur missed period. Go see a doc and ask for ultrasound... but they should just give u one without asking.