Miscarriages Community
Early ectopic pregnancy took shot could i be pregnant again

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

i had and early ectopic pregnancy on Dec.14th of last year i was 4wks along!i went to the er thats when they told me i was pregnant but when i took my vangial u/s they didnt see anything the doctor said the baby was in my right tube i didnt have surgery but i did get the shot methroxane however u spell it i only had one dose my hcg levels was 50 at the time i started to bleed Dec.23 2012 for bout 5days it was heavy the first couple days then it was light but soon as i stop bleeding me and my husband been having sex i went to the doctor on Jan.8th 2013 and my test was negative but i feel pregnant and i hAvent started to bleed again so could i be pregnant again please sumone help me out i took three tests but all negative wat could be wrong
go by ur doc and have them do a blood test...
Avatar n tn
thank u imma have to just do that cause something not rite but the doctors where im from dont care as much