Aa
A
A
Close
Extend FMLA to those who have lost a child
I thank Medhelp for allowing me to post I lost my daughter in 2001 in a car accident here in Arizona. Kelly Farley, founder of grievingdads.com and I have begun a NON-Partisan petition to Congress to extend the FMLA benefits to include loss of a child. Currently, jobs are not held for the grieiving parent nor is time excused. Since we started the petition 4 weeks ago, over 7000 Americans have sent letters to their representatives and  we have held meetings with Sen.John Kyl as well as the House Minority Whip and others in Congress. I urge you to go to

http://www.petition2congress.com/3937/modify-family-medical-leave-act-1993/

and help this effort.please sign and post your FB, mySpace profiles.This not political as loss of a child knows no age, demographics, income, faith or political affiliation.

Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1580043 tn?1333554041
I absolutly agree with this the employer want to give us three day of bearevement...who in the world can go back to work after the loss of a child that fast. It has been 3 wks since the loss of our infant daighter and it feels like it was yesterday, i still have days where i am a complete mess. it is undescribable.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources