Extended 2nd Period after Miscarriage
Hi I m/c on Nov 5 2009 and got my 1st period Dec 9th after 34 days of m/c. My 2nd period came on Jan 1st 2010 but I am still having light bleeding up to 9th (only during the day). Met with my Obgyn last month who said all was well and told me to wait until new yr for emotional healing but we are TTC. I tracked my ovulation on babymed Dec and Jan but now this last 23 day cycle has me confused as I have never had such a short cycle.  The 1st first AF was more normal for me. We made love during the estimated ovulation periods last month but my period came. Anyone had similar experiences? Was told to come in to Dr on Monday if AF persist. I am 32 and we really want to start our family. Advice please???/
I am very sorry for your loss!
After my miscarriage in June of 2009 (my first pregnancy), my periods were the opposite of what they were prior.... always had 28 day cycles exactley, and would last about 5 days.  After miscarriage I had longer cycles and very heavy (anywhere from 30-32 days and would last 8 days or so), I did have a d&c not sure if that has anything to do with it.  It is just your body adjusting back to normal it has been through a lot.  I did ovulate every month.  I waited three months like my doctor recommended to TTC again.  I got pregnant again on the 4th month (November), and am now 11 weeks pregnant... so far so good.  You should try to ovulation predictor kits, that way you know your body is doing it's job and it will be easy for you to pin point when you are most likely to conceive.  Best of luck to you, and please let me know if you have more questions :)