Faint Line?
I took a pregnancy test yesterday and saw nothing. Today I took a test with a 2hour hold, I thought I saw a very very faint line within 2 minutes but I had to turn it in the light a certain way to see. I set it aside to show my husband when he got home. Now 3 hours later I went back to look at it and there is a line there. It looks super faint pink, or white/ but darker than the surrounding white. My question is can an evaporation line show up within 2 minutes and get slightly darker or is it just a super faint positive. I'm only 7 dpo just couldnt wait to take it
A positive test means ur pregnant even if it's super light.  Your HCG levels wouldn't be very high and this would explain why the test is faint, especially since u tested early too. I would test again after about 6-7 days, but if there is a line present then ur pregnant as HCG is obviously present in order for a light line to show.  Congrats x x
Usually faint lines means that you are very early in pregnancy. I believe the hcg level needs to be a certain # in order for it to turn the bright pink. I've been told that the first urine of the morning is the most concentrated. Try doing that. You can also do a blood test at your dr's office to confirm.