First Pregnancy was a StillBorn at 41 weeks, 6.5 weeks Pregnant with second baby?!
I just found out i was pregnant with my second baby about 2 weeks ago. I have been getting pains on my lower belly, pains i never got with my first pregnancy. They only last about 3 to 5 sec and there not that sharp, could this be normal?! So far i have experienced no bleeding! thank God, but i am in so much fear since 9 months ago i lost my first baby boy at 41 weeks, is there much of a chance on having this baby being a stillborn aswell?! Doctors say baby was just to big and that was the reason why he detached from the placenta, but i stll live with fear. Will i live with fear all my life?!
I am 9 weeks along, and experience what I think is the same pains your describing.  I think that you will probably be scared until your baby is born healthy, but as impossible as it may be, try not to let the stress get to you.  Stress can be very rough on your pregnant body!  I am so sorry for your loss, that is absolutely unimagineable, and I'll say a prayer for your little one!
AWWW IM SO SOrrY TO HEAR DHAT!
hi there sorry to hear about your baby, in what u have discribed on here id go to the gp and ask him or her to monitor your hch levels for a while so u can place your mind at ease, its important to try not and compair your preg now with the sad one it puts to much worry on u, try n relax and take a deep breath ok as hard as it is, can they induce u at 38 weeks since your last preg ended up the way it did, they should have seen something or not let u go over at all, the reason y im saying this is to maybe get induced at 38 weeks to save that last big worry u dont need.
best of luck and your in my preyers. xx tam