Miscarriages Community
Fish oil, Read on!!!!

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Fish oil, Read on!!!!

This is not a question but more of something to help inform us ladies....  Ive recently had my 2nd MC and I just couldnt believe that its happened again...

I wanted to get my body properly prepared this time and a nurse told me to have a look at Marilyn Glenvilles site, lots of info but the thing I wanted to tell you all is that if you research the benefits of fish oil DHA etc you will see that all the info tells you the same thing,  IT CAN HELP WITH MISCARRIAGE and not only that its fantastic for a range of ailments!!

Im currently taking my vitamins and of course the fish oil, I'll give anything a go!!  You can get it in any health shop etc!!

Its gave me a little hope and I just wanted to share it with you all!! :-) Research it and have a look!!
Thank you for sharing this info. I too have heard dha is a great to take during pg. There are many benefits to taking it during pg. It is becoming increasingly popular.

Thanks again,
AP

Ps you should post this in the fertility forum as well.
how much fish oil & in wat form do u take it in?
You take it orally it comes in a capsule!!  You want the omega 3 fish oil that contains DHA etc... You can get it in 500mg or 1000mgs.
my mom told me today that krill oil is actually better for u than fish oil b/c it doesnt contain as much mercury. so if u could find krill oil w/ dha or take dha w/ it.. i might look for that.