Miscarriages Community
Follow-Up and question regarding my post miscarriage posting

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

9016563?1365729301
A few days ago I made a post to ask about post miscarriage symptoms, and if anyone had experienced anything like what I am going through. My miscarriage was last December and the process went on for 18 days, as is explained in my previous posting. I did not get what I believed to be my regular menstrual cycle until this past month, 3 months post miscarriage. I have now been bleeding for 16 days and had passed some tissue in thie first week of my cylce. It was recommended that I go to the ER given the severity of bleeding, and tissue that you can view in the previous pics posted. Please note that the pics are graphic so if you are squeamish, please do not look at them.
So here is the update... I have tried to stick out the bleeding and cramps for the past few days to avoid the ER, but it is unavoidable at this point. Just about an hour ago I went to use the restroom and when I went to change my tamopon, I passed something. I have NO idea what it is but I can tell it is tissue. I am posting pics of this, and again they are graphic, so that if anyone else knows or has experienced this, maybe they can clue me in. I have packed up this tissue in a container to take to the ER with me this evening. I will post an update when I return home and let you al know what I find out. Again, thanks to all of you ladies that have taken time to respond to my posts. I grately appreciate your kind words and well wishes.
Oh my goodness! Girl, that's scary. I really hope you're okay. I'm sooooooo glad you're going to the hospital. Please let me know how you go?? I really hope you're okay. ): I've been worrying about you since I saw your first post.