Gone too soon.....
Some of you may know from other posts that back in august I had a missed miscarriage at 15wks my baby only measured 11wks:( iv had a very hard time talking about it to anyone even my husband.... I am currently 13wks pregnant have an appointment this week and due august 4th I am really happy about this baby but im terrified of losing another the physical pain was horrible as I lost it natural but the emotional pain was and still is haunting..... the whole time I felt helpless and alone even though friends and family came from 100s of miles away to be with me... I felt like I let down my baby.... and what made it worse was that my husband couldn't be there I was in a hotel and he was in the hospital going through a major surgery... as february gets closer I get more depressed I was due feb 21st:( it would of been our first child our start too our family... with this pregnancy I feel so held back by fear my husband isn't even into it as much as the last im hoping this next week appointment will bring us good news and let us let go of our fear..... Iv read a bunch of your posts on here and idk how yal are with music but I listen to it alot when im sad.... when I think about the baby I listen to gone too soon by daughtry it hits close to home....
I'm so sorry to hear that just hope that everything will work out for the best n stop stressing hun its not good for ur baby !!