Miscarriages Community
Grieving for the loses

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Grieving for the loses

I just mc again for second time today at 9 weeks 3 days. Last Oct, I lost one at 8 weeks. After the first lost, doc examined me and found out I had CiN 1. Here are some info about CIN 1, Cervical dysplasia refers is abnormal changes in the cells on the surface of the cervix that are seen underneath a microscope. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus (womb) that opens at the top of the vagina.

The changes are not cancer. However, they can lead to cancer of the cervix if not treated.

I didn't treat the virus, and immediately after one cycle of period, I conceived again. This time, doc wanted to make sure I bring treated first before conceive again.

Anyone of you hv lost your baby due to CIN 1 or what are the other causes for multiple pregnancies?
I'm very sorry for your losses.Hope now you are feeling better.
You are in my prayers.
sorry to hear about your loss....I had 2 miscarriages myself with no explanations so I know the extent of your grief