Grr
Okay, so I had a miscarriage back in November. I didn't have a period after that and my doctor put me on provera. I started my period 3 days after my last pill which was February 9th. I assumed after taking provera my period would come back after that.. but apparently I was wrong. My period is over a week late and I still have no signs of it coming.. Anyone have anything similar, and if so what did you do to get "normal" again? My husband and I have been ttc for 2 years and have only had 1 pregnancy.. but it ended week 8 on a MC.
I had a MC in December at 11weeks but baby was only measuring 6wks 5days. have you got any other problem like PCOS? if you had a natural MC you should have been able to get your periods in a normal way. i have pcos and i actually gained 5kg in 6months as i was depressed and i had my first and second periods on time but my third periods came quite late and with alot of pain as well. i am going to see my doctor to find out why? if i found any answer that why periods get delayed or whatever the case i ll let you know.

sometimes you ovulate later than normal then they do get delayed. give it a time and by looking at the amount of time you might be stressed so relax yourself. i know its very hard as i still tend to cry if someone talks about my MC. but take care relax and try to have fun.
No, I don't have pcos. My doctor felt sure I was going to have a normal period after my MC. I still cry sometimes too. Its a hard situation that fuels fire to make me stronger. However I am constantly stressed so that might be it. Thanks.. Sorry for your loss.
I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks in november too, my body is only really starting to get back to my normal 5 day cycle now as i was bleeding for 14 days straight with every period after my d&c. But this past month i have started taking pregnacare conception, It gives your body all the vitimins you need.I really think these av made my body get back to normal.Its so annoying when you want to try again and your body is taking ages to return to normal. I hope everything works out for you. Best of luck xxx