Hard to lost ur first child...heartbroken
I was miscarried n june,I finally got my period n August 1, august 26 I got another period, since August 17 I start have unprotected intercourse with my husband.. Now I feel im pregnant I dnt no how far I am cuz I have two period n same month wit which August... Help ur sister out plz...
Uhhm the second one could have been just blood from the baby " digging " its way into the walls of your vagina
Have you taken a pregnacy test, this is the only way ur going to know.

Sometimes after a miscarriage it can take a good 2-3 weeks for the pregancy hormone (HCG) to leave the body completly. I see it's been quite a few weeks now, so really the hcg hormone should have left ur body by now. ( As am sure ur aware Hcg is the pregancy hormone that the pregancy tests pick up to establish if ur pregant or not)

In some cases with miscarriages some of the pregancy tissues stays inside ur body and if this does not come out you will still keep getting positives on ur pregancy tests until all the pregancy tissue is removed.

I reckon u should take a test and if it's positive u are either pregnant or it could be tissues that's left inside ur body and this must be removed otherwise it can cause an infection, if it's  left inside for months/or many weeks.

This is the route u should take. See you GP if the test if positive.

Hope this helps u out.

Rachel