Has anybody had a second trimester miscarriage?
Hi All,

As a result of an extremely dangerous and high-risk twin pregnancy I may soon loose my twins in utero. My question is how do they remove the fetuses after they pass? Up to how many weeks will they do a D&C? At what point are you induced and 'forced' to give birth to still babies? I know that this is an unpleasant question but if anybody would be willing to share their stories or ideas I would really appreciate it during this difficult time.

Many thanks in advance.
Oh Carla,
I am so sad that you are researching this.  I don't have any info about what you are asking but can tell you when it gets further along then they do what is called D & E.  I know my friend had this done at 6 months. (heart problem)

I am so praying you can make it thru this difficult time.  I am sure there are many women who went thru what you have.  Please find strength  & you to, can make it through with the babies.  :-)

Sending you hugs.........Donna
im soooo sorry to hear about your loss. i m/c at 15 weeks. i actually went into labor at home but held the baby in until i got to the hospital. they removed the baby(by hand-it was right there already) but i had to have a d&c(it is an operation & they will put u to sleep) to remove the placenta. i was in the hospital for only a day. they did another ultrasound b4 discharging me to make sure everything was removed. i had to take iron pills(lost alot of blood) and pain meds. i wish they had emotion pain meds cause this is the most difficult thing ive ever had to go thru in my life. i know your situations is a little different but can give u some type of idea of wat will take place. just know the procedure will depend on how far along you are, size of the baby, whether you went in labor already or not. if the babies just stopped growing/passed inside you they will have to induce you into having labor. i had a friend who had a still born at 8months and they delievered her angel by c-section.
i wish u a speedy recovery & pray that god will ease your heartache. sooo sorry once again!
I'm sooooo sorry to hear about this but I'm praying that MAYBE is strong and everything turns out okay. let's not claim this just yet. Keep your faith until u know for sure. Don't give up yet.

love u Hun!!!
I had a very high risk twin prgnancy and was in constant risk of loosing by girls. well I kept hope and prayed alot.The girls are eight now. So I will pray for you. Keep your faith.